Tuesday 13 January 2015

zumba dance
zumba dance is like fitness that u do, plus zumba it connect to salsa dance too, because when ou move you kind mix with salsa by the same time. zumba it so much eassy to learn how to moves.
zumba is a dance fitness program created by Colombian dancer zumba is a trademark owned by Zumba Fitness.The exercises is  include music with fast and slow rhythms, as well as resistance training. The music comes from the following dance styles of salsa....hip hop...... zumba can help  people to loose some weat.

Cynthia

When I finally got myself into the studio, it was better than I could have ever expected!  There was a lively variety of music.  It was terrific learning new, sexy dance moves that made me feel fabulous!  The ultimate surprise was when Pat put the belly dancing skirt on me that first night and the jingling began!  Zumba® exercise has provided me with boundless energy.  The added bonus was that I lost 44lbs. in the 8 months that I have been doing Zumba® routines regularly!
                   

http://www.fitnessnfriendz.com/jenn-fraczek.html

1 comment:

  1. Directly plagiarised from http://www.zlifestyledance.com/successstories.htm. This is someone else's story that seems to be passed of as your own.

    ReplyDelete