Wednesday 14 January 2015

Ballet dance!

ballet dance came from Italian, Dancing masters taught the steps. i like Ballet dance because it's a very formal and strict type of performance dance. Ballet dance originated in 16th and 17th century French courts, and was further developed in England, Italy, and Russia as a concert dance form. Early ballet dance performances were presented in large  with most of the audience seated on tiers on three sides of the dance floor. Ballet dance is typically performed to classical music. and if you want to became a ballet dance or  If you'd like to become a dancer, you should spend some time choosing a dance style.Each type of dance is made up of techniques that need to be practiced and mastered. Maybe you already know that dancing is great exercise and lots of fun. Or maybe you've heard that dancing is a wonderful social activity, as well as a challenge for the body. Whatever your reasons for wanting to learn, you must first choose a dance style. because it will give you a good step to star,If you’ve seen a type of dancing that you particularly liked, if you are dancing with a bunch of strangers people, for some reason You’ll never really know until you try, so try and try again.If you don't know what kind of dance you might like to learn, the best thing to do is experiment. If you can’t make up your mind between a couple of dance styles, try a couple of classes. some times you need some shoes, that you have to dance with so you can be alble to dance with no worries, and more security. Dance is everything to me that i always wanna to do anytime i will like, dance is my favorites sport too, dance makes you to be happy if u wasn't in the mood of anything. Because of that dance always be my favorites sports. 

Ballerina (8-9) dancing in studio, smiling - Inti St. Clair/Digital Vision/Getty Images

4 comments:

  1. This is pretty interesting I can see that you like to dance I also seen you dance you are a good dancer in hip hop and ballet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool there is so many types of dances actually dance is tradition on which you have to adapt in order to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like you blog I learned so such about ballet I had no idea it was invented by an Italian man. I also used to do ballet when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like you blog I learned so such about ballet I had no idea it was invented by an Italian man. I also used to do ballet when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete